I'm moving in a week and I cannot wait! I have found this sweet apartment and it seems just perfect for me. Once I get all settled in I want to host an all out girl weekend/ Pride & Prejudice showing (the A& E version of course!) And maybe do the fondue thing again? I'm thinking sometime in May so that those gals who are getting married can be married long enough to leave their husbands for a few hours and hang with the girls!
Thursday, March 30, 2006
I'm moving in a week!
I'm moving in a week and I cannot wait! I have found this sweet apartment and it seems just perfect for me. Once I get all settled in I want to host an all out girl weekend/ Pride & Prejudice showing (the A& E version of course!) And maybe do the fondue thing again? I'm thinking sometime in May so that those gals who are getting married can be married long enough to leave their husbands for a few hours and hang with the girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment