Monday, June 12, 2006

Sad Day


It's been a pretty terrible couple days. First of all, men are a bunch of
#%&*%$@*$#%$*!!!!...nuff said. I've been working a lot and I'm really tired physically. I can't seem to turn my brain off when I'm trying to fall asleep, so I'm not well rested.

Then, to top off everything, my dog is being put to sleep this Wednesday! I got my dog, Toto, when I was in the first grade for Christmas. She's now 16 years old and pretty insane (literally). She doesn't have a terminal illness, but she is having some other health problems that make it difficult to care for her. She can't really see or hear anymore. She is also really nervous all the time and bit the groomer last week! She has never been this way until the last year or so and my family doesn't want her to bit anyone else. I'm going to miss this little fur ball! The really sad thing is that I'm not able to go home in time to see her one last time. = (

2 comments:

photolodico said...

man! It seems like everyone is losing pets these days. I lost my cat I've had since I was eight about two months ago. I dreamed about her this week. Weird.

emilie said...

:( Sad, sad, sad.
I suppose you heard about the Hitchmans' dear little Pepper the poodle/etc.? But that was a while ago...

Still so tough when pets die.