Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My dog would roll over in her grave...

Even after last night's adventure of the homeless kitty outside trying to rip my window screen down for hours, I'm thinking pretty seriously about getting a cat. I love animals and I could use the company. One of my foster families has a few cats and kittens they want to give away and they said I can have any of them for free.

Here's my problem, I'm allergic to some (not all) cats. I'm possibly kitty sitting this weekend and I'll see how it goes. Any suggestions on allergy medications that have worked for you or someone you know who is allergic to animals? I think I need allergy medication anyway for dust and stuff. So if I can find one that would help out some with cat dander, that would rock!

For those who were at my apartment last night, that kitty stayed around for another 2 hours after you all left!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Chlortrimeton works really well for my pollen allergies. I'm not allergic to anything else, so I don't know if it works for anything else. Its over-the-counter, doesn't make me sleepy, and if you buy the walmart brand, clortabs, its pretty cheap.