I went to the Lookouts Game on the 3rd with Heather, Jared, Elizabeth, Laura, and Erin. It was really fun, hot, but fun. They had a pretty good firework show after the game. We were able to go in the outfield and kick back on the grass to watch them. My camera has a special "fireworks mode" that I got to test out for the first time. I really like these pictures.
Ooh, I like these! I didn't see any, but I guess in Seattle this year, they had jelly-fish fireworks that were purple on top, with pink and gold tentacles, and they bobbed in the sky. How do they do that? : )
2 comments:
Ooh, I like these! I didn't see any, but I guess in Seattle this year, they had jelly-fish fireworks that were purple on top, with pink and gold tentacles, and they bobbed in the sky. How do they do that? : )
Oh cool. I like the pictures!
Post a Comment