
I went to visit Becca and Heath in Lexington, SC this past weekend. Becca and Heath are great tour guides and know (especially Heath) fun little details about everything. Becca even had an itinerary made for us for the 3 days I was visiting. Friday night I got a driving tour of Lexington and Columbia, SC. We went out to dinner in Columbia and then out to a couple really fun bars in town. Saturday morning Becca and I got up really early and left for Charleston, SC for a day trip to the beach. We did some shopping and site seeing in Charleston before hitting the beach and surrounding islands. The weather could not have been any better. The ocean was a little warm, but cool enough to make the heat of the day not feel so bad. While Becca and I were catching some sun on the beach we didn't realize how quickly the tide was coming in. Before we knew it the tide came in full force and soaked us up to our waists--flip flops and towels included! It was hilarious! Everyone who were near us earlier had already realized the tide coming in and moved further inland. I'm sure many of them were waiting anxiously for the ocean to engulf us!
Tomorrow I going to St. Louis with Heather and Jessica to visit my family. My brother is turning 21 on Saturday--weird!!!! I'll post pictures of that trip when I get back.
Two weeks from now I will be going up to Grand Rapids for Lael and Cory's wedding!
1 comment:
How fun! I wish I was in SC! Sometimes I really miss Lexington. I'm glad you had such a great trip. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks at Lael's wedding, Em!! Have fun in St. Louis. :)
Post a Comment