Friday, August 04, 2006

ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last weekend was a blast. Jess, Heather and I went to St. Louis and stayed with my parents. Elliot's 21st Birthday was that weekend too and one of his friend's from Chattanooga drove up with us to St. Louis and was supposed to get another ride back to Chattanooga with another one of Elliot's friends that was already in St. Louis. However, Elliot's friend ended up riding back with us to Chattanooga in the end becasuse his original ride home left without him! Poor kid! I think he had enough girly road trip stuff to last him for years to come!

I think I just about wore Jess and Heather out with activities on Saturday! It was worth it though. We had a great time. We also walked around Covenant Seminary and Jess showed us where she is going to be living in the fall. We also got to spend some time with Ev and Amalia. They share an apartment about 5 minutes from where I grew up and it is actually the same complex my parents lived at for 3 months while they were waiting for their new house to be built! Crazy! Enjoy the photos!


All kinds of chocolate martinis at the Chocolate Cafe' near my parents house!
Yum!

Jessica playing with the toys at the cafe'.


How true!

At the top of the Arch!

St. Louis Science Center
How much it would cost for me to go up into space!
(Another reason I need to marry a rich man!)
On the glass bridge over Hwy. 40 at the St. Louis Science Center!

It was harder to build than it looks!
At the Montelle Winery for Elliot's 21st B-day!

Yep, he cut his hair!


The City Museum!


NERTZ!

Courtni, me, and Katherine--old high school buddies!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Thanks for sharing Em! I love to see pictures of my girls!