It's not quite the weekend yet, but I can taste it! I don't have much in the way of plans, but just knowing I have all Saturday to do whatever I want is refreshing. I'm kinda weird because I now actually LIKE getting up early on Saturday. I like to get as much done on that day and then relax on Sunday. I'm excited about getting outside and enjoying Chatty's 60 degree weather in February! This weather has made me a spoiled northerner since living in the south for almost 6 years. I'm hoping to get together with a woman from my church for coffee tomorrow and catch up on life. We've been saying we need to get together for weeks (actually months come to think of it) and hopefully tomorrow will be the day.
I love my job and look forward to it almost everyday, but man, I LOVE my weekends off!
Have a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice profile pic. you need to come home because i miss chatting at work. i am glad you got to go on this trip tho.
Post a Comment