Monday, October 29, 2007

Childhood Halloween Memories

I got a great surprise in the mail today. My parents sent me a CD full of pictures of past Halloween costumes. Here are some of my favorites!


Halloween (age 15 months?) I love the entry floor at my first house!
Same costume at age 2. It fits much better here!
What a witch!I loved my kitty costume.
Me as little Orphan Annie. Elliot as the clown. Mom as Charlie Chaplin...kinda.
Trick or Treating at Grandma and Grandpa's.
Are you a good witch or a bad witch?
In my last post I mentioned that I was Bo Peep...funny how my memory fades. I was actually the sheep!

I have to brag on my mom for this costume. She made most of the previous costumes, but this is by far the most creative. It was made out of a trash bag and electrical tape (The back of the costume was also identical to the front). We also glued real M&Ms around the rims of my glasses.
Ready for some candy!
I think was I in 8th or 9th grade..a little old for Halloween, but oh well! Still had fun.

I love how my TP costume is already falling apart even before I left the house for the evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss M: We are pleased to know that you loved all the Halloween costumes and the fun of Trick or Treat.
However, we were bad, bad, bad parents to allow you to wear a toilet paper costume and then send you off to 300 homes with lighted pumpkins on their porches. What were we (YOU) thinking!!?? Dad and Mom

Heather said...

I LOVE the pictures. My favorite costume is the mummy, but my favorite picture is the adorable 2-yr-old chubby cheeks!!